1. You will be required to book an appointment to visit our store. Appointments can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Those who had an appointment and had to cancel due to our closure will take priority.
2. You will be allowed to bring 2 guests with you to your appointment. You will be required to sanitize prior to beginning your appointment. We will provide sanitizer upon entry. Gloves will be required to look through the dress racks.
3. You and your guests will be required to wear a mask during the appointment (provided by you). You will of course be able to remove your mask to say YES to your beautiful dress!
4. Appointments will be set for 1.5 hours and we will be sanitizing any touch points in between appointments.
5. The gowns that have been tried on will be steamed between appointments by our staff.
6. We will be hosting only one appointment at a time in the store.
7. Our staff will be wearing masks as well during appointments.
8. If you are feeling unwell, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can reschedule your appointment for a later date.
Monday 10 - 6 *
Tuesday 10 - 6 *
Wednesday 10 -6 *
Thursday 10 - 6 *
Friday (by appointment) 10 - 6
Saturday (by appointment) 9 - 4
*Monday – Thursday:
Appointments are recommended.
As much as we try to help all walk-in customers, if appointments are in progress, they do take priority.